LOS ANGELES—The Los Angeles Rams have announced the season ticket pricing for the home games to be played at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum during the 2016 NFL season. Pricing will be broken down into eight different categories ranging from $360 to $2,025. Fans that placed a deposit for season tickets earlier in the year will get the opportunity first to purchase tickets from the Rams and will receive the lowest per game price.
A limited amount of single game tickets will be released to the public later this summer. Pricing for those tickets will not be released until that time.
Rams Vice President Jake Bye said, “Our current pricing structure is reflective of our goal to make Rams football and our outstanding game day experience available to as many fans as possible.”
The “Welcome Home” campaign that the organization launched in February saw an astounding 56,000 season ticket deposits. The people that placed these deposits will be eligible to purchase season tickets later this month.
Because of the high demand and competitive market, any fans that placed a deposit, but are still unable to purchase tickets will still be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Priority spot on the Rams’ official wait list for the Inglewood Stadium opening in 2019 (first on the list before it becomes available to the general public).
- Exclusive access to 2016 Rams single game tickets and any available ticket packages before the general public.
- Exclusive access to 2016 Rams playoff tickets before the general public, if available.
- Exclusive access to Rams season tickets during the 2017 and 2018 seasons, if available.
- Exclusive access to official Rams team events, content and giveaways.