SAN FRANCISCO—As previously reported, San Francisco 49ers star Reuben Foster was recently arraigned in court on charges of felony domestic violence in addition to two other felony charges stemming from an incident involving his girlfriend, Elissa Ennis.

Ennis released a statement through her attorney on Wednesday, April 25 to recant her previously-made remarks.

Attorney Stephanie Rickard spoke to BCN Sports Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco, stating that “(Foster) did not strike her, injure her or threaten her.” She also explained that Ennis’ injuries “were the result of a physical fight with another woman, and that Foster tried to end his relationship with Ennis after he learned of the fight.”

As it was also previously reported by San Francisco News, Foster allegedly dragged his girlfriend by her hair before physically throwing her out of the couple’s home. This came before the linebacker allegedly punched Ennis in the head about 8 to 10 times.

Ennis claims via her attorney that she fabricated the entire disclosure to police. Rickard indicated during the press conference that Ennis suffered all reported injuries that included an allegedly ruptured eardrum from aforementioned fight with another woman.

Foster is still a member of the SF 49ers roster, as General Manager John Lunch addressed his future with the organization on Monday indicating that Foster would be released if the allegations were proven true.

A plea hearing that was schedule for Monday, April 30 was delayed so the Santa Clara County District Attorney Office could review video that could contain evidence.

“Additional evidence was provided to the People that warrants further investigation so that we can take this case to a just result. There was a video submitted to the People. Out of respect for Mr. Foster’s due process rights and for the integrity of the ongoing investigation, it would be inappropriate to comment on the evidence other than in the courtroom,” said Jim Demertzis, Santa Clara prosecutor to reporters.

Foster is still facing charges of domestic violence, possessing an assault weapon and forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime. The hearing was rescheduled for Tuesday, May 8.