SAN FRANCISCO—Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) presents, Curse of Strahd Revamped has been given a release date of October 20, 2020. This is a new gothic horror addition to the D&D collection. The game is available for preorder at local game stores and online for $99.99.
“Unearth the terror of Ravenloft in this boxed adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game,” reads Wizards Of The Coast, D&D
Components in the kit include:
- 224-page Curse of Strahd Adventure Book for characters of levels 1-10
- 20-page Creatures of Horror booklet of new monsters unique to this adventure
- Four-panel Dungeon Master’s screen
- Double-sided map with Barovia on one side and Castle Ravenloft on the other
- 54 Tarokka cards, a deck box, and an 8-page Tarokka Deck booklet
The game is by Wizards Of The Coast, a company whose mission is to “bring people together through their shared love of games.” They focus on inclusivity, community, collaboration, excellence, empowerment, stewardship, and fun.