SAN FRANCISCO—On Friday, July 3, a home had its windows blew out after a firework in a drainpipe exploded.
The San Francisco Fire Department posted on Twitter 7:41 p.m.:
“BREAKING — FIREWORK EXPLOSION IN HOUSE 197 EDINBUROUGH REPORTS OF WINDOWS BLOWN OUT — UNK INJURIES AVOID AREA 1941 Hrs.”
Homeland Security Operations and Public Information San Francisco Fire Department, Lt. Jonathan Baxter told the San Francisco News, “The firework was bigger than a M180.”
There were no injuries reported because of the incident. The San Francisco Police Department has not responded to the San Francisco News for comment.